1. The leader must be in control of every aspect at all times.
2. When problems arise, immediately find a guilty party to blame.
3. Don’t make mistakes.
4. Never point out the reality of a situation.
5. Never express your feelings unless they are positive.
6. Don’t ask questions, especially if they are tough ones.
7. Don’t do anything outside your role.
8. Don’t trust anyone.
9. Nothing is more important than giving money to the organization
10. At all costs, keep up the image of the organization or family.
Taken from Toxic Faith page 223.